CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Leisure.



Leisure is one of the selected poem for Form Three students. It is written by William Henry Davies.
The poem is very beautiful and it remind me how I took every little things for granted. The world is such a beautiful place to live if we really appreciate it.

Sometimes we are too busy with our works, responsibilities and with our pack schedule, and we always forget that there is so much more to life to enjoy. Sometimes we have to sit back and relax and just enjoy the nature. Take time to really enjoy our surrounding and appreciate it.

stanza 3:
"No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass."

Have we ever stop to see the trees and appreciate it? I bet no because we are so busy walking or driving to reach to our destination.

stanza 4:
No time to see in broad daylight
Streams full of stars, like stars at night.

One thing that caught me is the stanza 4. When I was a little girl, I used to love to watch stars at night, I even ask my mother to accompany me watching stars because I always wondered how on earth that stars can be so bright yet so far away that I can't reach them. Now that I am so busy, I forgot how beautiful they are and I no longer enjoy watching stars because I have no time to do so.

So, lets start enjoying the nature even though we are so busy with life, make some time to enjoy the very simple things in life and may be we will find such tranquil when doing so.

shikin hasnan.

No comments: